In fact, I’ve used the link building strategies in this video to get backlinks from authority sites like Forbes, Inc, TechCrunch, and more.
Here are the 9 link building strategies.
- First up, we have link roundups. This is one of my favorite ways to get links from blogs in ANY industry (even “boring” ones).
- The second strategy I’ll cover is broken link building. I’ve been using this SEO strategy more and more this year and it’s working super well. I also walk you through the entire process.
- Next up, we have a link building technique that’s like guest posting… but way better.
- Our fourth technique is to create branded strategies and methods. This is more of a content marketing tip than an SEO strategy. But as you’ll see, it also happens to be a great way to get backlinks and higher Google rankings.
- The next strategy is to get mentions (and links) from news sites and blogs. How? Become a source for their stories and articles.
- The 6th strategy in the video is something called: “Pre Outreach”. I explain how it works with a real-life case study.
- Next, I show you how to get backlinks from .edu sites.
- And for link building strategy #8, we’ve got The Moving Man Method. This is similar to broken link building… with an important twist.
- Finally, I’ll show you how to get backlinks with Guestographics (one of my all-time favorite link-building strategies).